This banner was super easy to make thanks to Pick Your Plum wooden pennants, DCWV Linen Sheets, and only one cut used as a stencil! Having my Xyron Creative Station handy just added to the
laziness ease of the project.
I had the help of Hemptique Baker’s Twine to add a little extra bounce in the bunny tail and to be the support of project for holding together the pennants.
I addes some buttons, faux stitching and fabric letters (yes you see them on all my projects! I just love them).
This project was not only super simple and easy to do, but there is something therapeutic about just simply tracing and cutting and with this bunny cut from Samantha Walker, it could not have been any easier. Full tutorial and supply list is up over on Samantha Walker’s Blog!
- Bunny Cut form Samantha Walker
- White Cardstock (Recollections)
- Laser Cut Wooden Pennants (Pick Your Plum)
- Linen Fabric Sheets (DCWV)
- Cuttlebug Embosser and Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
- Baker’s Twine (Hemptique)
- Scrapbook Paper (Recollections)
- Fabric Letters
- Stamp Ink (Close to My Heart/Slate)
- Xyron Mega Runner
- Xyron 5 inch Creative Station
- White Gel Pen (Uniball)
- Hot glue