My name is Arin Flynn and I traded in my Human Resources hat of eleven years to wear the best hat of all . . . the SAHM hat! I live and craft in always sunny Southern California with my husband and my two sweet little girls that are 17-months apart.
I have been an avid crafter most of my life and the tale I have been told it all started the day I was born when I tried to take the scissors away from the doctor. Creating things that are special and pretty for my family, friends and home truly is my passion. I have had the honor and privilege to have some of my crafty creations published, which makes me a total rock star to my kids. I currently design for Kiwi Lane Designs, Xyron, Paper House and as a Guest Designer for Samantha Walker and Craft Warehouse.
When I am not crafting, I am either obsessing over having sparkling clean floors, concocting a new recipe in the kitchen or playing with horses at the barn with my kiddos.
I hope you enjoy your piece of life’s pie that is served up here and that you walk away feeling full and satisfied.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Design Teams:
Past Design Teams:
Cricut Magazine, Northridge Publishing – February 2012
Cricut Babies Idea Book, Northridge Publishing – February 2013
Cricut Magazine, Northridge Publishing September 2013
Cricut Magazine, Nothridge Publishing November 2013 (pending publication)
GreenCraft Magazine Winter 2013 – Stampington & CO.
Guest Designer Invitations:
Linking Party Features:
- Three Easy and Tastefully Elegant Breakfast in Bed Ideas for Mother’s Day
- Christians Should be Good Stewards
- Got Spring Cleaning? Five Quick and Not So Dirty Tips and Tricks to Ease the Gloom
- What Came First, the Easter Basket, Marshmallow Peeps or Cadbury Eggs?
- When Tools of the Trade Go Awry!
- Top Ten Reasons The Holidays Give Me Heartburn!
- Travel, Toddlers, TSA and Turbulence