TGIF! Well here we are a hoppin’ with Kiwi Lane Designs and I have have to say I had fun making this project with Fancy Pants Be Different Collection and KLD Tiny Brackets. I found this cute 3D gift card box over at online Silhouette Store and went to town. This project was made for Admin Assistant Appreciation Day (a schmooze gift my hubby could give to some of the admin support around his office). However, with Teacher Appreciation Week this upcoming week this is an idea that you may want to put to use ASAP.
- I cut the base out on American Crafts card stock folded and glued the joints together and inked the edges. I then and cut, traced and inked the bracket templates from the Fancy Pants Collection and adhered it to the base with my Xyron Mega Runner.
- I added some sticker embellishments from the collection and a button with some baker’s twine.
- For the insert, I lined it with some corrugated paper from Die Cuts with a View.
That was easy huh?! Now keep on hoppin’ and enjoy all the other amazing inspirations being cooked up for you.
Let me know, by leaving a comment, what you like to do with Kiwi Lane Templates and you may be a lucky ducky and score KLD Floral Template set – Just in time for crafting up some spring projects. I will announce the winner on Monday!
Hop Line Up:
- Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
- Lissa Mitchell – http://mightycrafty.blogspot.com/
- Leslie Prinkki – http://www.scrapsofmine.blogspot.com
- Connie Wallenbrock – http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
- Sandi Pressley – http://lifeatthebeach51.blogspot.com/
- Christine Meyer – http://scrappingwithchristine.blogspot.com
- Alicia O’Bryant –http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Suzanne – http://scrapwithsuzy.blogspot.com
- Roselyn Riley – http://prettylittlepackages.blogspot.com/
- Arin Flinn – http://apieceoflifespie.com YOU ARE HERE