I got the joy of making another boy birthday banner for this weekend! I was literally over the moon to do this project, since I have been antsy to use my new “B is for Boy” Cricut Lite cartridge. His theme is “Rockets”.
I found some cute scrapbook paper at Michael’s and used coordinating color card stock to pull it all together. Tonight I think I may film another “Easy as Pie” videos on the card and gift bag I am going to make to go along with it.
I had so much fun making this banner, especially since the hubs took the girls out last night to meet up with parents who are in town. I had three hours of Cricut fun that did not mean I had to be up till all hours in the morning to do it! 🙂
Thanks for sharing a piece of “beam me up” pie with me!
- B is for Boy – Rocket and layer cut at 5 inches, 4.74 and 4.5 inches
- Learning Curve – Letters cut at 3.5
- Celebrations – Circles cut at 5.5 , 5.25 and 3.5 AND the number 3 cut at 2 inches and 1/5 inches
Cuttlebug: Spots and Dots embossing folder
- Recollections card stock
- Recollections scrapbook paper – found in open stock bins
- Die Cuts with a View Autumn Glitter stacker for the letters and numbers (be sure to do multi cut and be on 6 for blade)
Ranger Pearl Powder – Biscotti – Used on embossed circles
Glossy Accents Clear, Black and White
Twine from Oh My Craft.com
Stickles – Star Dust and Orange Peel
Pingback: Over the Moon Card and Gift Bag! « A Piece of Life's Pie
This is terrific! What a cute birthday theme! I love all the images you used & little details you added!!