Over at You Had Me At Craft, she has a challenge every Monday called, Made It Myself Monday’s. This weekend I have been working on invites for our Halloween Party. This will be the first Halloween party I have thrown in our new house. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love Halloween and the other house we sold was in a neighborhood where the surrounding community would bus in the kids…LITERALLY! We would have close to 300-400 trick-or-treaters each Halloween.
This was sooooo up my alley, so I would spend the month decorating, make my big run to Costco for candy and on the big night, I would have an open house for close friends and family where I would make homemade mac and cheese or chili and pull out my COSTCO sized bags, a stool and sit at the door from 5:30-8:30 passing out candy non-stop. It was so much fun!
Our new neighborhood does have its share of trick-or-treaters, but since we live on a cul-de-sac on a hill, we don’t get many of those little folks decked out as Tink or Spiderman. So I am taking this in my own hands and throwing a party!
Thank you for coming and sharing a piece of “Made It Myself Monday” pie with me!
- Simply Charmed – Ghost cut at “Real Dial Size” 3 inches
- Storybook – Marquise cut at 6 inches and 5 1/4 inches
Cuttlebug: Spots and Dots
- Recollections Black Smooth
- Recollections Orange Smooth – I printed out invite details and cut down to 2.5 x 2.5 inches (roughly)
- Recollections Textured White – This is the base of the invite and was cut down to 7 2/3 inches wide by 5 inches in height.
- Cloud 9 Seasonal – Jo-Ann’s
- Sakura Med Black Jelly Roll Pen
- Stampin’ Up Classic Black Stamp Pad
- Stampin’ Up Pastels – Pretty and Pink
Halloween Baker’s Twine (My Craft Spot)
Glossy Accents (for the eyes)
totally totally adorable…hey by the way, thanks for your sweet comments over at my site…hand to paper…you mentioned also something about getting your monster set from the cafe…you should have already got that download…let me know if you never received the order..thanks…regina
Thank you Regina!
Super cute invitations!
Thank you Tracy!
Very cute invitations. Love the ghost! ~Sophia
It’s wonderful !