So, I must admit, I am in love with my Cricut Expressions. Since I am already on a kick with vinyl, I decided to make a vinyl sticker for my back car window of the Criuct mascot. I think he turned out pretty cute! This was the first time I ever cut vinyl on my Cricut and it cut like BUTTER! Super easy and fun project!
- Cricut Cartridge: Potpourri Basket
- Settings: Blade 5, pressure high, speed medium size 4 1/2 inches.
- Lime Green Outdoor Vinyl from http://www.expressionsvinyl.com/(it was $1.49 a 12×12 sheet – a total steal!)
- Cricut Design Studio (totally not necessary to have. I just got it and this was the first project I did with it) – The size of the Cricut Mascot is about 4 1/2 inches.
- I did have transfer tape on hand, but did not need it – it may have made placing the eyes simpler.