There is this amazing young lady from, Funky Cards, that has an opportunity for crafters to make a special card for a person/family going through challenging times. This is my contribution to her “I Feel the Love Project“. Thank you Funky Cards for this amazing opportunity to touch such a wonderful little girl and her family.
This project touches me especially since I was a nanny for a family, while in college, that had a little girl who was in treatment and recovery stages of having a brain tumor that came back twice. She was 18 months when I started and I got to be a part of her treatment plans (PT/OT, removal of feeding tubes and central lines), learning to walk, sing, play, and most of all be in remission. She is now almost 18 years of age! Many special prayers and thoughts go to Marley and her family!
- Storybook – Scallop (1 and 3/4 inch)
- Walk In My Garden – Daisy Flower (2.5 inches)
- Create a Critter – Monkey (3 inches)
- Die Cuts with a View – Glitter Stacker (flower)
- Die Cuts with a View – Animal Crackers (both bases for the card – both 3 inches long and 4 inches wide)
- Recollections – Standard Neutral textured pack – Monkey (Can get at Michael’s)
- Michael’s single sheet embossed paper – Leaf (Scallop)
- Animal Print – Michael’s dollar bin
- Small Pink for bow – Michael’s dollar bin
Uni-ball White Pen from Stampin’ Up
Card Base – iCraft (packages of blank cards with envelopes in 8 packs I found in Michael’s dollar bin.
Stamps – Peachy Keen – Everyday Faces
Ink- Stampin’ Up – Classic Black
Thank you VERY much for visiting for a piece of life’s pie!